Oracle Database Interview Question Set-29
My DBA Community,
My today’s post is very important for those who are looking for a job and preparing for an Interview. I am writing Oracle Database interview questions.
I hope these IQ will help you.
- Can A logical standby accept archived logs while a rolling upgrade is taking place?
- How to determine whether any tables involved in a rolling upgrade performed with the
DBMS_ROLLING PL/SQL package contains unsupported data types?
- Can we transport of redo data to a Recovery Appliance?
- For rolling upgrades which Procedure Support?
- Can we rename the data file on the standby site when the STANDBY_FILE_MANAGEMENT initialization parameter is set to AUTO?
- If the standby site is not receiving redo data, Which view you will check for error messages?
- Can we mount the standby database if the standby control file was not created?
- If you specify REOPEN for a MANDATORY destination, and redo data is not transmitted then what will happen on Primary Database?
- Which tool(Procedure) you will use for handling logical standby database failures?
- If the switchover does not complete successfully, which view you will check?
With Best Wishes!!!!
Oracle Database Consultant
Certified in-: | 1XAzure | 6XOCI | 1XOCS (GG) | 1XOCE (RAC) | 3XOCP (11g,10g,9i) | 1XOCA (9i) |
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OracleRide