Oracle Database Interview Question Set-20
My DBA Community,
My today’s post is very important for those who are looking for a job and preparing for an Interview. I am writing Oracle Database interview questions.
I hope these IQ will help you.
- How to resize the logfile member?
- What happens if we kill SMON process?
- What is the diffrent b/w user and schema?
- What is the diffrent b/w rman back and import export?
- How to check the location of CRSD files?
- If we create a new database which parameter is important to check?
- What is the process of the startup?
- What is the different b/w incremental and cumulative backup?
- What is the hot and cold backup.?
- How to resize the redo log member?
With Best Wishes!!!!
Oracle Database Consultant
Certified in-: | 6X OCI|OCS (ADB)|OCS (GG)|OCE (RAC)|OCP (11g,10g,9i) |OCA (9i) |
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OracleRide
Md Shah Faisal Khan · August 9, 2020 at 12:19 am
Jazak Allaah Khair for your work bother. I am looking for such exciting and good interview questions (with answers if possible) to prepare for Database Developer.