Oracle Cloud Exam Journey!
After 2 months I am writing this post for my blog.
I want to write this post after passing the exam, but I didn’t write it due to some Time constraint. Still, many professionals have exams in July, August & October.
I want to share my experience with Oracle Cloud Exams.
Oracle had given chance to everyone to learn Oracle Cloud Technology Free of Cost.
This was the Great move by Oracle to give Free Learnings & Free Certifications to all of us.
I don’t want to this miss opportunity. But preparing the exams was very tough.
I want to thank Oracle Learning Team who had made Training Contents Videos exceptionally good. All Topics was well explained with Diagram.
I passed all 6 Oracle Cloud Exams in 3 months in this Order -:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Certified Associate (April 2020)
- Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2019 Certified Specialist (April 2020)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate (April 2020)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Professional (May 2020)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Cloud Operations Associate (May 2020)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer 2020 Associate (June 2020)
I prepared for all these 6 Exams in this way -:
- First thing I did, I finished all the Learnings Videos for every paper.
- The second thing I did, I read the Oracle Cloud Documentation.
- Third thing, I did which is especially important I did the practice for every Task.
- Fourth thing, I read all Books for Cloud.
As we know Cloud is hot technology & it has exceptionally good Growth in terms of Career.
My Suggestions to all my DBA community Learn Cloud and add Cloud skills in your bucket.
You can check Cloud Exam’s related information on my YouTube Channel -: Oracleride
With Best Wishes!!!!
Oracle Database Consultant
Certified in-: | 6X OCI|OCS (ADB)|OCS (GG)|OCE (RAC)|OCP (11g,10g,9i) |OCA (9i) |