Oracle Database Certification Is Right For You Or Not ?
Certification Value -:
In today’s fast-changing global IT environment, your most important investment is in yourself. If you are not doing investment for Learning & Certifications your chance of Losing a Job is High.
Technology doesn’t stand still and neither should you.
Oracle Database Certifications are standard certifications in an IT Industry which helps building a sense of trust with current and future employers that you can perform the job. Global companies are looking to hire experts.
Oracle Certifications will help in your Career because in a job searching Crowd if you are An Oracle Certified Associate-Professional-Expert & Master Shortlisting of your CV is High.
We know that 97% of Global Fortune 500 companies using Oracle software.
Professional, Expert, or Master level of advanced certification, will prove that you are experienced, motivated, and committed to being the best in your field.
Certification Type -:
- Junior Associate (Academic-Student)
- Associate (1-2 years’ Experience)
- Professional (2-4 years’ Experience)
- Expert (4-6 years’ Experience)
- Specialist (6-8 years’ Experience)
- Master (8-10 years’ Experience)
Certification Benefits -:
- 6 Times Increased LinkedIn profile views for people with certifications, boosting their visibility and career opportunities.
- 7% Salary growth for Oracle Certified professionals.
- 7% Salary difference between Oracle Certified professionals and their non-certified colleagues worldwide.
I Hope this post will give you much information. Your comments are always welcome.
(OCE in 11gR2 RAC)
(OCP in 11gR2/10gR2/9iR2)